Below are a few safety resources that can be utilized by County employees to make their workplace safer. To view and/or print a resource, simply click on the specific title below.
OSHA'S HAZARD COMMUNICATION STANDARD CHANGES
Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals
The Globally Harmonized System (GHS) is an international approach to hazard communication, providing agreed criteria for classification of chemical hazards and a standardized approach to label elements and safety data sheets. To view an educational program of the GHS, click on the GHS Educational Program link below. Additional resources to assist each department in implementation of the program are also provided.
- GHS Educational Program
- OSHA Hazard Communication Quick Card Pictogram
- OSHA Hazard Communication Quick Card Pictogram (Spanish)
- OSHA Hazard Communication Quick Card Labels
- OSHA Hazard Communication Quick Card Labels (Spanish)
- OSHA Hazard Communication Quick Card Safety Data Sheets
- OSHA Hazard Communication Quick Card Safety Data Sheets (Spanish)
OTHER SAFETY RESOURCES: